Thursday 23 February 2012

Success!

It is with great pleasure that I announce the successful attainment of my PhD. There are many of you who contributed to my research over the last four years, some of whom were instrumental (you know who you are) and to you guys I offer a huge thank you.

I know it cannot have been easy to trust an unknown entity, particularly an academic, entrenched within a hegemonic 'positivist' discipline, but I'm very grateful that you did, and I would like to assure everybody that the subjects of reconstructed and revived Egyptian religion, Egyptian Paganism, and Kemeticism received serious and balanced discussion in my work (which will be available in publication soon enough).

I also offer thanks to those academics and friends who have helped me out along the way. You know who you are.

Yours,

Dr Paul Harrison, BSc MA PhD

No comments:

Post a Comment